The biographical book of Mikho Mosulishvili Vazha-Pshavela (And Phelypaea coccinea looks in chasm) show new version of life Vazha-Pshavela and unique style of his thinking. The discovery may be regarded as the author's observation that the five epic poems of Vazha-Pshavela ('Aluda Ketelauri' (1888), 'Bakhtrioni' (1892), 'Host and Guest' (1893), 'The avenger of the blood' (1897), 'Snake eater' (1901)) is based on the principle Golden ratio, thus this poems resembles the works of Ancient and Renaissance authors. Miho Mosulishvili asserts, that Vazha-Pshavela rising from the depth of creativity of Georgian mythology, which makes it original event on background of the world's literature and will significantly increase the magnitude of Georgian literature.His motto is 'Everything started by a word and a word will end it all'.
* March 7, 1998 — Cavalier of 'Honor' Medal (Honor Medals are awarded to Georgian citizens who actively participated in the revival of Georgia and devoted themselves to noble deeds).
* December 28, 1998 - The first prize winner in literary award of Tbilisi city administration, Management of youth affairs and the union of bookfans "Bestseller" for the novel The knight at all times (Tbilisi, Bestseller Publishing, 1999)
* December 29, 2003 — Bendela Cup for documental novel 'Bendela' (Tbilisi, Saari Publishing, 2003, ISBN 99928-39-69-4) and for text of stadium anthem 'Bendela' for the tournament of 'Bendala Cup' (composer Vazha Azarashvili; It is dedicated to Zaza Bendeliani who died heroically in the Abkhazian War)
* 2005 — Second price of the Moscow international literary competition 'Bekar' (literary works about music) in the category 'Jazz and Rock' for short story Backwoods (Russian translation of Maja Biriukova)
* 2006 — A price of the literary competition (Athens)
* December 8, 2007 - Khertvisi (literary prize) for short story Last Night about the Battle of Didgori (August 12, 1121)
* February 27, 2009 - Kikli-kikli's medal, honorary certificate of children's literary prize for three children's plays ('The Tale of the Stolen New year', 'Cheerful Pistol', 'Theater of Hoopoes').
* October 8, 2011 - Gala (literary prize) winner for biographical book 'Vazha-Pshavela' in nomination: 'The best reference book of the year' (The best handbook)
* March 20, 2012 - Award for short story The eighth bullet on Literary competition 'Litbunioba', (The members of the jury: Rezo Cheishvili, Dali Panjikidze, Tamri Pkhakadze, Aka Morchiladze, Misha Ratiani).
* December 12, 2012 - Deed of award for play 'Vazha-Pshavela Or Seeing Unknown' on the competition 'New Georgian Play-2012' by 'Tumanishvili Theatre Foundation' (Members of the jury: Manana Antadze, Manana Anasashvili, Irina Gogoberidze, George Kajrishvili, Nick Tsulukidze).