Bio-Filmography of screenwriter
Mikho Mosulishvili was born on December 10th, 1962. He received a degree in Geology-Geography from Tbilisi State University in 1986, however, he minored in Film Drama during 1981-1984 (now called Erlom Akhvlediani and David Agiashvili workshop).
He passed MINI EAVE (European Audiovisual Entrepreneurs) in Georgia, two workshop and online session 2014 training. The Experts of the Training: Jani Thiltges (Head of Studies/Production Tutor) and Clare Downs (Script consultant, scriptwriter, Visiting lecturer at the National Film and Television School (UK) and the MAScreenwriting Dept at De Montfort University).
In 2014 he passed too the training course ‘Script Development and Constructive Analysis’. Experts of the Training: Arik Kaplun, teacher at the Camera Obscura Film School, Tel Aviv and the Open University, Israel.
In 2015 he passed the workshop “Adaptation of the 21st century Georgian literary work”, organized by the Georgian National Film Center, Georgian National book Center and the Ministry of Culture and Protection of Monuments. Tutors: Isabelle Fauvel, Intitiative Film, a consultancy agency dealing with all film development issues, Paris and Nikos Panaiotopuolos, screenwriter and novelist; Professor, Stavrakos Film School, Head of studies MFI (The Mediterranean Film Institute) Script 2 Film Workshops, Greece; 2015.
Mikho Mosulishvili have published about twenty collections of novels, short stories and plays.
His works have been staged in many different Georgian theatres, TV channels and a public radio theatre.
He is winner with CPU Lira Production (Producer Lali Kiknavelidze) for project ‘A Big She-Bear’ in the competition "Adaptation of the 21st Century Georgian Literary Work" organized of the Ministry of Culture and Protection of Monuments, Georgian National Film Center and Georgian National Book Center, - June 26, 2015
He is winner with CPU Lira Production (Producer Lali Kiknavelidze) for project ‘Kakutsa’ in the competition "For anniversary to hundred years of creation of The Democratic Republic of Georgia" organized of the Georgian National Film Center, - September 9, 2015
Participated in the following projects as a screenwriter:
* ‘My friend Hitler’ - co-screenwriter of the television play (based on Yukio Mishima's work), 1st Channel, 1999, Directed by Andro Enukidze
* ‘Night of the tiny stars’ (TV series, 45 episodes), Co-screenwriter of the script, 1st Channel , 1999-2000. Directed by Andro Enukidze, Koba Tskhakaia
* ‘Operas’ (Television film), 3 episodes, Co-screenwriter, TV channel 'Mze', 2002, Directed by Koba Tskhakaia
* 'Train To Kakhetia' (fiction/drama, 52 minutes), Co-screenwriter, 2018, Director Lali Kiknavelidze
Screenplays for a motion pictures:
* ‘Davit Aghmashenebeli’ (Documentary), 2011
* ‘Smoke from a fireplace’ (90 min), 2012
* ‘Vazha’ (90 min), 2013
* ‘The Lot’ (90 min), 2014
* ‘A Big She-Bear’ (100 min), 2015
* ‘Kakutsa’ (110 minutes), 2016